CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Friday 4 June 2010

And Hampstead at last


One more addition to the sticker album - long overdue because I never had quite the right photo. Possibly the very first big Woolwich I ever saw, certainly the first I had a good look at, and so quite possibly the root of this expensive addiction....

2 comments:

  1. Should have come to Ricky with us, we spotted loads for you down the GU.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall be sure to bring the camera next time I'm boating that way...

    ReplyDelete