CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Saturday 3 July 2010

Moving pictures


The thing is, my Braunston photos this year are a bit rubbish. Most of the time I was on Chertsey, or talking to people, and I hardly got the chance to go round snapping as is my usual wont.

Matt Parrott has uploaded some fantastic pictures to his website though, and there are a couple of videos featuring Chertsey: this one, taken by Andrew and Andrea on Dove, of me steering in the parade on Saturday, and this one (in which we all come out a bit tall and thin) shot by Halfie on the Sunday, with Keith doing the honours (well, I didn't want to push my luck). There are also some pictures in this CWF thread.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing Mike's photos, and Liam's videos... And thanks to all those other individuals who have taken and sent me photos.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you found the video, and I'm sorry it's tall and thin. I'm working on a solution to that. It's also jerky, and I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I've now fixed the aspect ratio problem, so Chertsey now has the right proportions. It still looks jerky on my computer though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah 1000 apologies for not uploading my pictures sooner.
    http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/chertsey_adventures/Braunston%20June%202010/

    ReplyDelete