CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A new sticker at last!


It's been a long time since I had a new photo to put in my Town Class Sticker Album (my attempt to spot and photograph as many Grand Union large motor boats as I possibly can), but haring down the towpath last week I spotted a familiar shape, being painted in familiar colours, which a brief exchange revealed to be Ladybank - one I've not even seen before. Having glanced over the album again, I must make sure to get a photo of Alton at the Port, and also to find one of Nuneaton, which god knows I've seen often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment