CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Cans completed


Jim has finished painting Chertsey's (given by Dave and Izzie Turner) and Bakewell's (came with the boat) cans, austerely but in the lovely rich crimson and blue in which Chertsey is painted (and I suspect Bakewell eventually will be; we're kind of committed now). Just in time for Dave and Izzie to see when they visit tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I think I may have to find an unpainted can to do in a similar style when we've had Briar Rose repainted later this year. I rather like the stripes without all the usual decoration.

    ReplyDelete