CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Monday 22 May 2017

Farewell, Angry People in Local Newspapers

I loved Angry People in Local Newspapers, ever since I first discovered it nearly five years ago. But it is no more - at least not in a form I can relate to. It no longer functions as a blog, so I have removed it from the blogroll. If you want to look at its Facebook page, or search for angry people stories on a website full of adverts, then you're even more devoted to it than I was. It probably has a Twitter feed too. But none of that is for me, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment